watch Free & Trial Videos for ONLY $1 for 7 days and $25 for each month after that for automatic upgrade to Silver Membership ** Easily create your Art Gallery ** Sell Your Paintings ** cancel any time through your PayPal account
After expiry of Trial period, you will automitically charged at: $35 for each 30 Days
Page not load yet, Please wait a moment!
Generate HTML embed code
Sign up for Free Video Course
Amazing Acrylic Paint
Purplose of Acrylic Ground
Priming wood and wood products
Priming wood and wood products is of particular importance for several reasons:
1. Change in temperature causes wood to shrink, expand, and warp, which can stretch the paint film beyond its tolerance.
2. Water absorption into the wood either from exterior sources or from the paint itself will cause the wood to expand while wet and contract as the paint dries. This could cause the paint to dry unevenly, which can trigger cracking or cratering
3. Any sap still present in the wood can inhibit proper curing in the paint, and can stain light colors.
4. Large knots in wood should always be sealed with proper wood sealer before being primed with an acrylic product.
Guaring against acrylic paint damage
- New Virtual Rooms added to DISPLAY YOUR PAINTINGS SOFTWARE available only www.abstractartlesson.com July 19, 2017Hi my fellow Artists!I have finally got around to add more virtual rooms to DISPLAY YOUR PAINTINGS software.This software is only available on my website at http://abstractartlesson.com/display-painting-software/If you are new to this - this software allows artists just like you to easily display your painting in variety of virtual rooms on any background color you […]
- How to start creating a background for your abstract painting. July 1, 2017Many artist's find themselves trapped from time to time when trying to decide on how to create a nice abstract background for their abstract painting. The simplest thing in this situation would be to just choose few colors to start with, add them to your canvas and begin to experiment with those colors by blending […]
- QUICK PAINTING TIP FOR ABSTRACT ART June 26, 2017To achieve a beautiful and striking element when painting an abstract painting simply using a spatula or paint brush grab a thick layer of paint and with a quick motion of your arm splatter it onto your artwork. This technique is simple yet the results are absolutely stunning. Be sure to protect the surrounding areas with drop […]
- Cool Quick Spray Painting of a Beautiful Landscape June 23, 2017Cool Quick Spray Painting of a Beautiful LandscapeCool Quick Spray Painting of a Beautiful Landscape
- Watch Free Abstract Art Video tutorial today, watch over the shoulder as Peter will guide you through each of the abstract painting steps April 21, 2017Watch Free Abstract Art Video tutorial today, watch over the shoulder as Peter will guide you through each of the abstract painting stepsWatch Free Abstract Art Video tutorial today, watch over the shoulder as Peter will guide you through each of the abstract painting stepsWatch Free Abstract Art Video tutorial today, watch over the shoulder […]
- Language of Mother Nature is its beautiful colors! April 6, 2017Color is what you make it. It can be sensitive, explosive, dreamlike, atmospheric, somber, or cheerful. It can make you feel all of those things too! As artistic observers, we drink in the landscape and Mother Nature herself through color. We look for signs of spring in the return of color to the landscape. We […]
- Choosing the Acrylic Paint that’s Best for You by Olivier March 24, 2017Hey fellow artists. I have some very helpful information for you if you are looking to know more about what type of paint to use. Please read this very informative article by Olivier :Choosing the Acrylic Paint that’s Best for YouHere is a short snippet:Professional GradeWinsor & Newton’s Artist’s AcrylicsPROS: high pigment load, mixes well, attractive and […]
- ACRYLIC PAINT PROPERTIES February 6, 2017ACRYLIC PAINT PROPERTIESAcrylics dry incredibly fast, allowing for many layers to be created on surfaces quickly and easily. Some artists that generally prefer oils sometimes see this see this ability to be a hindrance to blending and mixing colors. There are, however, acrylic mediums available that will slow drying times making acrylics behave a bit […]
- Awesome Tips for Beginners Painting With Watercolor February 3, 2017Painting With WatercolorNo other painting medium is quite as unique as watercolor. Watercolor paintings are unmistakable. Fluid colors dance on the surface as the water pulls the pigment, producing delicate paintings. If desired, colors can be layered, resulting in controlled complexity. Or colors can be applied boldly, with broad, loose strokes, implying the subject, rather […]
- AMAZING SCULPTURES CREATED PURELY FROM FRUITS AND VEGETABLES MUST SEE February 3, 2017AMAZING SCULPTURES CREATED PURELY FROM FRUITS AND VEGETABLES MUST SEEAMAZING SCULPTURES CREATED PURELY FROM FRUITS AND VEGETABLES MUST SEE
Recent News on Abstract Painting Techniques
- DISPLAY YOUR PAINTINGS SOFTWARE UPDATED WITH NEW VIRTUAL ROOMS July 19, 2017
- Choosing the Acrylic Paint that’s Best for You by Olivier March 24, 2017
- ACRYLIC PAINT PROPERTIES February 6, 2017
- Direct Acrylic Painting vs. Indirect Acrylic Painting February 3, 2017
- AMAZING SCULPTURES CREATED PURELY FROM FRUITS AND VEGETABLES MUST SEE February 3, 2017